High Productivity Metal Printer
20 days lead time reduction
AM does not need specific tooling or casting. Any design may be produced in a short period of time from a cost-effective perspective.
30% weight reduction
AM enables the design and manufacturing of highly stable lightweight structures that cannot be produced using conventional technologies.
50% increase in flow efficiency
Produce complex geometries
Internal channels for conformal cooling, hidden features, thin walls and lattice structures are only possible in AM.
Key Features of ALM-400
Large Build Volume of 410mm x 410mm x 450mm
- ALM-400 allows large-sized or high-volume components to be printed
- Increased flexibility of jobs that can be done
- Ability to print variable layer thickness
Dual 1000W Lasers
- Powered by 2 x 1000W lasers with full scan field, functioning independently of each other.
- Offers high productivity while giving the option of working with a wider range of materials.
- Exceptional precision and high positional accuracy with superior beam spot quality.
Smart and Intuitive Control
- Machine controller provides smart notifications about the performance status.
- Predictive interface to help users gauge potential failures and take necessary actions.
- Internet ready machine. Can be controlled from any remote location.
Powder Management and Control
- Smart powder management system monitors the powder levels continuously and dynamically predicts the powder required to complete the print job in real-time.
- Fast powder extraction system from the build chamber, ensures machine is ready for the next print job in minutes.
- Patented multi-blade recoating system ensures a uniform distribution of powder during the build.
- Minimum downtime in the event of a part defect requiring a changeover of the blade.
High Productivity Printing
- In-house development of high productivity printing technique allowing parts to be produced at a higher rate - VoluMeltTM.
- Enables faster completion of the printing process and makes it cost-effective.
|Build Envelope||410mm x 410mm x 450mm|
|Laser Power||2 x 1000W Yb- fiber laser|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 9m/s|
|Layer Thickness||30 to 100μm|
|Beam focus diameter||80μm to 120μm|
|Re-coater type||High durability soft bi-directional multi blade re-coater|
|Preparation Software||Materalise Magics RP with cutomised amace build processer|
|Dimensions||3200mm (W) x 2400mm (D) x 3200mm(H)|
|Power Supply||440V – 50Hz (3 Phase)|